Invest for Excel®
Invest for Excel® is a tool that can be used in many different areas of financial modeling:
- capital budgeting/ investment appraisals
- real estate appraisal/ property valuation
- post implementation reviews
- valuations (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- impairment testing, recoverability tests
- business planning, budgeting
- make or buy (outsourcing)
- life cycle costing (LCC)
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations
- strategic planning
- cash flow modeling of projects, research & development, marketing and personnel
- profitability calculations
- liquidity planning and project financing
- benefit realization management
- feasibility studies
Invest for Excel® is an advanced application for calculation of the profitability of new or renewal investments, regardless of your line of business or the size of your company.
Invest for SharePoint
Invest for SharePoint is a browser-based system for management of investments. It runs on Microsoft SharePoint environment and it is integrated with Invest for Excel. With Invest for SharePoint you can manage calculations, templates and all other documents related to the project. The system also includes investment budgeting, human resources, approval workflows, decision levels, schedules, tasks and collaboration features. Each customer delivery is tailored to particular customer's needs. The system can be delivered on SharePoint Server 2013 on-premise server or Microsoft Azure cloud-hosted SharePoint Online environment.
email@example.com, +358 19 54 10120
Subscribe to DataPartner's international newsletter
Would like to keep updated about DataPartner's news and receive practical hints for creating smart investment calculations? Please, subscribe to our international newsletter.