Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Note: By filling this form you give DataPartner a permission to send you E-mail messages.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 750 Customers in 56 countries worldwide.
- Webinar: Scenario Cash Flow Modeling in Minutes - when ''What if'' became unprecedented ''Now what?!'' [April 16, 2020]
- License Activation has never been easier! Activate your license online or offline or deactivate your license effortlessly. [April 14, 2020]
- What is the DuPont analysis? Why and how to use it? [April 14, 2020]
- Current ratio, Quick ratio, Total Leverage, Net Gearing… Select out of 26 ratios those, that you want to include in your calculation! [April 14, 2020]
- Here it comes! The latest Invest for Excel Version 3.9 is out now – you will be impressed with the new functions and features, which will bring your analysis to another level! [April 14, 2020]