Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 600 Customers in 53 countries worldwide.
- Find out more about decision-making criteria for mutually exclusive investment projects with unequal economic lives. [August 16, 2017]
- Our Swiss customer – AEW Energie AG shares its experience with Invest for Excel® [March 27, 2017]
- This year, our company celebrates its 30th anniversary! We have picked some milestones from our history. [March 23, 2017]
- Discover DataPartner's home city... [March 16, 2017]
- DAIMLER has published its results for 2016 with record unit sales with around 3 million vehicles sold for the first time (+5%) [February 8, 2017]