Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 600 Customers in 53 countries worldwide.
- If you are wondering how to prepare an ideal financial model for your investment project - read this article and apply mentioned techniques! [April 17, 2018]
- Students from Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences have visited DataPartner's office [March 28, 2018]
- Why and which universities select Invest for Excel? [February 19, 2018]
- We were extremely happy to hear Invest for Excel users feedback! [February 12, 2018]
- Daimler posts record results once again: Total unit sales at new record of 3.3 million vehicles (+9%) Group revenue up by 7% to €164.3 billion (2016: €153.3 billion) Significant increase in Group EBIT of 14% to €14.7 billion (2016: €12.9 billion) Net profit up by 24% to €10.9 billion Proposal of highest dividend to date of €3.65 per share [February 1, 2018]