Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Note: By filling this form you give DataPartner a permission to send you E-mail messages.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 700 Customers in 55 countries worldwide.
- Learn how to make a professional investment profitability analysis in 5 easy steps in Invest for Excel software! [June 6, 2019]
- Create a chart with one click! [March 7, 2019]
- A great start for DataPartner in the Dubai ABRA program [March 6, 2019]
- More flexibility, more analytical features! Read this article to see what's new in Invest for Excel version 3.8.5! [March 5, 2019]
- DataPartner enters a partnership program ABRA with Dubai SME [March 1, 2019]