Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Note: By filling this form you give DataPartner a permission to send you E-mail messages.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 600 Customers in 53 countries worldwide.
- The most reliable method to make cost comparisons of alternative scenarios, is to estimate all costs over the whole life-cycle and then discount the cash flows. [June 27, 2018]
- Since 2011 Hanken School of Economics has been using Invest for Excel for teaching. Are you curious why? Find out here... [May 17, 2018]
- If you are wondering how to prepare an ideal financial model for your investment project - read this article and apply mentioned techniques! [April 17, 2018]
- Students from Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences have visited DataPartner's office [March 28, 2018]
- Why and which universities select Invest for Excel? [February 19, 2018]