Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Note: By filling this form you give DataPartner a permission to send you E-mail messages.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 700 Customers in 55 countries worldwide.
- How to consolidate several investment projects? Case solved - download the calculation files! [February 14, 2019]
- New Invest for Excel workshop calendar 2019 [December 31, 2018]
- DataPartner welcomes Qaiwan Group as a new Customer in the Middle East [October 23, 2018]
- Did you know that October 17th is the National Spreadsheet Day? [October 17, 2018]
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö, a global leader in fiber-based materials, has selected Invest for Excel software for enabling standardized investment analysis process in the organization. [October 11, 2018]