DataPartner Software for capital budgeting, investment appraisal & valuation: Invest for Excel® - News & Events - Services - Customers - Company - Support - Download a Free Trial - How to buy - Webcam - Database description - Book a Free Presentation - Invest for Excel, Your Investment Appraisal Software - Products - DataPartner Online Chat - White paper
News & Events
Webinar: Circular Economy for Sales & Finance: strategy and profitability calculations
July 26, 2021
Welcome to the webinar: Circular Economy for Sales & Finance: strategy & profitability calculations jointly organized by Tuuli Bell Ltd. and DataPartner
4 August 2021 at 3 p.m. EEST Helsinki time
- Register at:
Understanding CE and its importance. Inspiration for strategy and how-to-appraise techniques & down-to-earth calculations on its feasibility
- About this event
We invite you to learn how to translate the initiatives into revenue streams of circular business models and evaluate their profitability in the long term, so that the transformation becomes a success.
As part of the presentation, we will cover circular economy (CE) basics and its importance as a future business model. We will explain how CE is different from the linear economy.
- At the webinar, you will learn about:
- How to start valuing a circular economy initiative and assess its long-term profitability, even when not all data is available
- Case study: A financial appraisal for a circular business model incl. time-value of money concept
- Strategies for high-performance screening of circular economy business proposals
Circular Economy (CE) basics
- Circular economy: what is it and why can you no longer ignore it?
- How is CE different from Linear Economy and routes from linear to circular
- Your CE roadmap
Demonstration of a circular economy project financials
- Circular Economy Business Models – Profitable or Not?
- Financial Feasibility Studies
What should I do next?
- Your next actions
Malgorzata Jargan from DataPartner Oy
We would be delighted if you could join us!
- More information:
Tel. +358 19 54 10 100
Mobile: +358 40 70 41 493