Practical business case study solved with Invest for Excel Enterprise
Participants take active part in a workshop and are guided by a tutor in performing all calculations.
First the participants create the basic scenario independently or helping each other. Then we focus on the more advanced features of the program, like:
- Nominal vs. Real calculations
- Customized Ad-Hoc Sensitivity Analysis
- Comparison of scenarios
- Handling of Opening Balance and Historical Periods
- Realizations of Assets
- Considering different currencies in the same calculation
- Detailed modeling of Working Capital
- Project Financing
- Liquidity planning
- Profitablity analysis based on Cash flow to Equity
- Monte Carlo simulation
- Investment grants
- Perpetuity and Extrapolation
- Defining WACC
- Mid-period discounting and varying WACC
The aim of this workshop is to give you a advanced knowledge on how to model different complex scenarios and business cases using Invest for Excel® Enterprise software. The participants will actively take part in all calculations. You will be introduced to all steps of investment calculation and profitability analysis. You will see the best framework for organizing your calculation and you will get deep understanding on how various investment elements affect the profitability ratios, profit and loss account, cash flow statement, working capital and balance sheet. You will learn to interpret the profitability reports and perform sensitivity analysis. You will also learn to recognize which parameters of your investment are the most sensitive and involve the most risk. During the training the techniques how to compare or consolidate various investment projects will be covered.
In the training we continue with one business case, evolving step-by-step thorough different scenarious and situations to a comprehensive business operation.
In summary, you will learn how to create advanced capital budgeting models and how to analyze them using the best frameworks of Invest for Excel® Enterprise software in a practical way.
The training is focused on conducting business case studies. All participants actively take part in workshop and make all calculations individually, guided by a tutor.
Each participant receives certificate of completion of the workshop on Advance Capital Budgeting.
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Invest for Excel
Results of the workshop
- you quickly become familiar with basic concepts and terminology used in capital budgeting
- you will know all performance indicators and how to analyze them
- you know how to create an investment calculation in Invest for Excel®
- you know how to use the advanced features of Invest for Excel® Enterprise
- you are able to perform capital investment analysis independently
- you have know-how to assess the best investment alternative and take a right decision
- you know how to create a professional investment proposal.
- 1 day
Workshop per 1 day: 570 EUR
Workshop package per 2 consecutive days: 950 EUR
Minimum number of attendees per workshop: 4
Prices do not include VAT.
The workshops are free for customers with 20% and 25% maintenance agreement.
How to register?
You can register by:
Phone: +358 19 54 10 100
Fax: +358 19 54 10 111