Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 600 Customers in 53 countries worldwide.
- Invest for Excel workshop calendar has been released. It is time to plan your achievements for 2018! [January 2, 2018]
- Kari Kuusisto, Internal Audit Director at Cramo, shares his experience of Invest for Excel. [October 16, 2017]
- Increase your efficiency by using functions that make your life easier! Learn how to use Data validation function [August 25, 2017]
- Find out more about decision-making criteria for mutually exclusive investment projects with unequal economic lives. [August 16, 2017]
- Our Swiss customer – AEW Energie AG shares its experience with Invest for Excel® [March 27, 2017]