Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Download Invest for Excel® white paper
Please, enter your E-mail address to receive the white paper.
Note: By filling this form you give DataPartner a permission to send you E-mail messages.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1 750 Customers in 56 countries worldwide.
- New! Invest for Excel Workshops Calendar 2020 [December 19, 2019]
- Kirsi-Elina Kettunen, an independent consultant and trainer, who specializes in financial consulting for public organizations, financial service providers and private corporations. [December 17, 2019]
- Explore these simple customization techniques to get the most out of your Invest for Excel software! [December 13, 2019]
- DataPartner is proud to be part of the Achilles community! [November 26, 2019]
- Learn how to make a professional investment profitability analysis in 5 easy steps in Invest for Excel software! [June 6, 2019]