Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- Neste Oil
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1,500 Customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Asset management is the practice of managing a client’s investments on their behalf. A financial services company or investment bank will be put in place to effectively manage a company’s portfolio of assets and investments. Assets can apply to both tangible (buildings etc.) and intangible (capital etc.) products, intellectual property and other financial assets that a business or person may have. [August 19, 2016]
- The new 3.8 version of Invest for Excel includes new features and improvements like: Optimizations for speed, New digital signature valid until 2018, Mid-year discounting, Monte Carlo simulation, Longer drawdown period and longer loan term in Financing module, Data validation, Analysis chart can include 20 variables, Break even to NPV/NPVe, Long-term loans receivables, Copy/Distribute – change options, Base year can be selected for Index etc. [August 7, 2016]
- When the time has come for a business to consider expanding, the majority of businesses turn to financial modelling to make data driven financial decisions. [July 28, 2016]
- Many often confuse their accounting statements with financial projects, and whilst the two are closely linked in terms of planning growth, the calculations you do will be vastly different. [July 27, 2016]
- We are glad to share some great news! DataPartner won the 1st place at Kasvu Open competition. We were selected out of 36 companies from Eastern Uusimaa region to participate in 2-days competition that took place in Porvoo, Finland. [July 21, 2016]