Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
DataPartner Software for capital budgeting, investment appraisal & valuation: Invest for Excel® - Products - News & Events - Services - Customers - Company - Support - Invest for Excel Test Version - How to buy - Webcam - Database description - Request a Web Meeting - Page Layout
Connect with us
- Family Dollar
- Neste Oil
- PKN Orlen
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1,000 Customers in over 40 countries worldwide.
- The MBtech Group - a leading international engineering and consulting company for the automotive industry deploys Invest for Excel® Enterprise [April 22, 2013]
- DataPartner’s first Customer in Indonesia - AUG Consulting in Jakarta - implements Invest for Excel® edition Enterprise for providing best financial advice to their customers [April 18, 2013]
- Aalto University selected leading software Invest for Excel® by DataPartner as the program that best illustrates aspects of investment analysis. The software has been deployed since 2011 and is used in every edition of capital budgeting course for the students of Master’s degree program. [April 12, 2013]
- WeiserMazars LLP, leading accounting and tax consulting partnership becomes 1,000th active customer of Invest for Excel, DataPartner's Capital Budgeting Software [January 15, 2013]
- Duo UK implements Invest for Excel software for capital budgeting [January 11, 2013]