Göteborg Energi hace el salto a la licencia de grupo de Invest for Excel Enterprise
March 3, 2009
Based on 1½ years experience of the Invest for Excel Enterprise software in use, Göteborg Energi AB took the step to a group license. In June 2007 Göteborg Energi acquired its first 25 licenses. Since then the company has been increasing the number of licenses frequently, until in November last year a critical mass of users made it more favorable to convert to a group license.
Advantages of the Software Group License:
- Uniform calculations and investment proposals in the whole corporation
- Free distribution and unlimited usage within whole corporation
- No requirements for a strict administration of individual users installations and records
- One program installation
- Browser based access
- No installations on workstations needed
- Centralized template management, etc.
- Cost savings compared to individual licenses
- New subsidiaries automatically become a part of a group license.
Göteborg Energi AB is Western Sweden's leading energy company, providing
district heating , ready heat, energy services, broadband, cooling, natural gas and the electricity supply network. Turnover 2007: MSEK 3 686. Number of employees was 1048 as for the end of 2007. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Göteborgs Kommunala Förvaltnings AB.
- Göteborg Energi Nät AB (100%)
- Falbygdens Energi AB (100%)
- Falbygdens Energi Nät AB (100%)
- Falbygdens Bredband AB (51%)
- Göteborg Energi GothNet AB (100%)
- Göteborg Energi Gasnät AB (100%)
- Fjärrvärme i Frölunda AB (100%)
- Ale Fjärrvärme AB (100%)
- Ale Energi AB (91%)
- Partille Energi AB (50%)
- Partille Energi Nät AB (100%)
- Sörred Energi (100%)
Invest for Excel has become something of a standard among gas and electric utilities. See the list of over 50 other utilities that use Invest for Excel: Gas and Electric Utililty Customers.