- Live Web Training
- Consulting services
- Terms and conditions
Workshop - Debt financing with Fincomp for Excel
I. Theoretical introduction
• Introduction to comparison of financing methods based on the Net Present Value method
• Methods and performance ratios used in analysis of financing
• Leasing in IFRS
II. Practical case study
Participants take active part in a workshop and are guided by a tutor in performing all calculations.
• Setting-up cash flow-based model step-by-step
• Focus on leasing, hire-purchase, loan and internal financing
• Modeling of payment schedules
• Taking tax and depreciations into account
• Cash-flow analysis
• Financing comparison techniques
• Sensitivity analysis
• Analyzing the effects of financing on income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
• Input of corporate financial statements
• Analyzing of financing with key-ratios
• Focus on leasing & IFRS
The aim of this workshop is to give you a basic knowledge on how to plan financing. You will be introduced to all types of leasing, hire-purchase and loan methods and you will learn how to find the best financing alternative for your investments. The comparison of types of financing is based on Discounted Cash Flow -method. The valuation is done utilizing Fincomp for Excel software.
The participants will actively take part in all calculations. You will get basic understanding on how various elements affect the result. You will learn interpreting the reports and perform sensitivity analysis. You will also learn to recognize which parameters of financing are the most sensitive and involve the most risk. During the training the techniques how to compare various offers for financing will be covered. How to adapt the balance sheet values from GAAP to current values according to IFRS3. You will see how financing affects financial statements.
You will be also introduced to the financial statements simulation module, where you can define the financing scheme for your investment and see the effect on your business. See how key-ratios differ, depending on which financing you chose.
In summary, you will learn to plan financing, find the best offer for financing, fulfill IFRS requirements, understand how financing affects financial statements using Fincomp for Excel software in a practical way.
The training is focused on conducting investment financing case studies. All participants actively take part in workshop and make all calculations individually, guided by a tutor.
Each participant receives certificate of completion of the workshop on financing.
• Basic knowledge of Excel
Results of the workshop
• you quickly become familiar with basic concepts and terminology used in financing and cash flow modeling
• you will know all key-ratios and how to analyze them
• you know how to create a comparison in Fincomp for Excel
• you know how to use the basic features of Fincomp for Excel
• you are able to perform analysis of financing independently
• you are able to calculate tax-effects of financing
• you have know-how to about leasing according to IFRS
• you know how to show effects of financing on financial statements.
Workshop per 1 day: 525 EUR / person
Minimum number of attendees per workshop: 4
The workshops are free for customers with 20% and 25% maintenance agreement.
Prices do not include VAT.
How to register?
You can register by:
Phone: +358 19 54 10 100
Fax: +358 19 54 10 111