Invest for Excel® is the software solution for capital budgeting, financial modelling and valuation. The tool combines the knowledge of discounted cash flow methodology, international accounting standards and best practices in capital budgeting. Invest for Excel® is industry independent and is suitable for small, medium and large business.
Invest for Excel 3-minute intro
Invest for Excel 12-minute tutorial
* Double-click the video for full screen.
Connect with us
- Neste Oil
- PKN Orlen
- Southern Co-operative
- Stora Enso
Automotive, metal, forest, paper, food, beverage, chemical and media are just a few industry examples in our portfolio of 1,500 Customers in over 48 countries worldwide.
- “Goal Seek” – a function everyone involved in financial modeling must know. [June 15, 2016]
- Top 5 Reasons You Need Invest for Excel®. [May 31, 2016]
- Every now and then Invest for Excel is utilized in research and thesis works. We strive to share the best ones with you. This time we are happy to present the Master of Science Thesis of Sari Sahlberg, Life cycle costing in a public building project. [April 29, 2016]
- Managing benefits. Optimizing the return from investments. Be warned: if you read it, you will very likely want to try it! [February 10, 2016]
- Daimler continues along successful path: record figures for unit sales, revenue and earnings in 2015. Invest for Excel® has played a part in the positive development. [February 5, 2016]